(1-10 of 12)
We all want a well-behaved, reliable and happy pet dog. But how do you achieve that? I can help!
Training helps foster a...
- You want a well-behaved, reliable and happy pet dog. But how do you achieve that? I can help!
- One-on-one training programs customized to your needs - Free initial consultation
- Lessons to get your puppy off on the right paw or transition a newly adopted dog to your home
- Training package available (six weeks of lessons at a reduced price)
- Offering extended “boot camp” sessions with 7-10 days of intensive training
- Also providing dog day care and boarding on a limited basis at my farm
At All Critter Pet Care in Oak Harbor, WA we understand leaving your pet, long term or short, can be a very stressful experience...
- 16 years in dog care business with a lifetime of animal experience and knowledge.
- Professional nutritional advice and basic to advanced obedience training offered.
- Kennel-free comforting home environment with 2 acres of enclosed dog haven.
- Fantastic socialization for large and small dogs. Cats and exotics also welcome.
Want to pamper your pooch? Corinne, at Corinne’s K-9 Cuts has been providing personalized, one on one dog grooming services...
- Providing gentle, personalized one on one service for 31 years
- A business can't be in business this long without being good!
- The Gentle Touch Pet Salon, featuring the exclusive Prima Spa Bathing System for better health
- All breeds, all sizes - offering hand drying plus hand scissoring for quality custom cuts
- Experienced and effective dog obedience training also available
Simply the best!
Trust the Dogwood Pet Resort in Oak Harbor, WA for professional pet grooming services, pet boarding and...
- Simply the best! Brand new, state of the art facility with light, airy spaces and heated floors
- Cat boarding services - offering brushing and bathing
- Dog boarding services - all dogs get walked or set out in outdoor run daily
- Dog daycare services - we offer indoor and outdoor dog daycare for all breeds
- Dog grooming by John Cline – 40 years as a professional, all breed, dog groomer