- Exquisite 1890 Queen Anne Victorian home, on the National Register of Historic Places
- Situated in Coupeville, the heart of Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve.
- Elegant two room bed and breakfast, furnished with antiques and glorious things from around the Globe
- Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast presented on exquisite china, crystal, silver, linen and lace
- Convenient to fine and casual dining, the water and shopping. Well-behaved children welcome
Situated in Coupeville, WA, the heart of Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve, this elegant and exquisite 1890 Queen Anne Victorian home is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Elegantly appointed throughout, our two room (each with its own private bath) bed and breakfast is furnished with antiques and glorious items collected from around the globe.
- Enjoy a sumptuous candle light breakfast
- Presented on exquisite china, crystal, silver, linen and lace
- Conveniently located near fine and casual dining
- Fantastic views nearby of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains
- Near hiking and shopping
The Compass Rose Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to begin and end your day of relaxation and adventure on the island.
Well-behaved children are welcome. Please call us for reservations and more information.