- See us for all your primary and urgent care needs – your alternative to the emergency room (for minor injuries or illnesses)
- Primary Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine - we care for patient of all ages including adults, infants and children
- Dedicated to providing high-quality, compassionate and timely health care – walk-in appointments available
- All our providers are Board Certified, assuring high quality care
- Welcoming new patients for primary care – conveniently located behind the new Island Drug on HWY 20
Welcome to North Island Medical. We are passionate about quality and patient centered care! Providing caring, competent and comprehensive care, YOU are the only purpose for our existence.
- Urgent care
- Walk in appointments available
- Board certified doctors
- Primary care
- Family medicine
- Internal medicine
- Osteopathic medicine
See North Island Medical in Oak Harbor, WA for quality medical care.
Dr. Dan Fisher - Board Certified Internal Medicine. Retired US Navy 2010.
Dr. Mark Duncan - Board Certified Family Medicine. Retired US Navy 2012.
Dr David Lemme - Board Certified Family Medicine. Retired US Navy 2010.
Starla Smit-Certified Physician Assistant
Jacqueline Espinoza-Certified Physician Assistant