Construction of a new roundabout at the intersection of Ault Field Road, Heller Road, and Clover Valley Road will begin on July 23rd. Work crews plan on being on site Mondays - Thursdays from 7 AM to 5:30 PM. However there may be times that the days/hours will change. Work is expected to be completed by October.
Please drive carefully in work zones.
- Choose alternate routes if available as delays can be expected
- Different portions of the intersection will be closed during the day during different phases of the project
- Single alternating lanes of traffic will be open during construction
- In the evenings, the intersection is expected to be open, but the road conditions could be rough
- Access to the CPO club will be available during construction
The project is intended to increase traffic flow in the area and decrease the number and seriousness of collisions. Click on topics below to get more information about roundabouts and how to drive through them.
For more information contact Nick Tuttle, Construction Engineer
South Whidbey Prefix (360) 321-5111 x 5557