WhidbeyHealth Primary Care Freeland will resume services with the rest of the clinics on Monday, June 8.
Life is on pause, but our need for healthcare is not.
Following Governor Inslee’s plan to phase-out some stay-at-home restrictions, WhidbeyHealth continues to take steps to meet the healthcare needs of our community. Our Primary Care and Specialty clinics will re-open, while maintaining strict safety precautions already in place.
On Monday, June 8, WhidbeyHealth will re-open:
- Primary Care Freeland at 5486 Harbor Ave.
- Women’s Care at 201 NE Birch St., Coupeville
- Surgical Care Consults at 205 South Main St., Coupeville
- The providers of Primary Care Coupeville will remain permanently at Cabot Drive in Oak Harbor (The former location will be used for another clinic to be announced.)
- Primary Care Goldie Street providers and Orthopedic Care will continue seeing patients at Cabot Drive until further notice.
- Walk-In Clinic Clinton will already be open as of Tuesday, June 2!
As with all services and areas available to our patients during the Coronavirus pandemic, the reinforcement of protective safety precautions for all patients and staff are our first priority in re-introducing services. Health and safety protocols for staff and patients during any visit will be strictly enforced and will include:
- Temperature screening upon entry to any building
- Patients showing symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat) will be asked to return to their vehicle and call the clinic to complete their check-in. Staff will call you to come in and escort you directly to a treatment room.
- Each patient is allowed one support person to accompany them for the duration of the patient’s visit, except in some cases such as surgery or inpatient services. In that case, please speak with your provider.
- Patients will be required to wear a mask on entry to any building
- All staff will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), as the service requires.
- Spatial distancing in patient waiting areas will be strictly enforced
- All areas and equipment are included in the rotation of our new Halo Disinfection Systems (An evaporation system which uses a dry fogging delivery of disinfectant beyond the reach of sprays, wipes or UV lights.)
WhidbeyHealth is a comprehensive healthcare system, offering a network of primary care and specialty clinics available at convenient locations, some offering extended office hours. Having a Primary Care Provider (PCP) can help you stay healthy. If you are in need of a provider, please visit our website at whidbeyhealth.org to find a provider near you.
Stay connected with us for current information at facebook.com/whidbeyhealth or on our website at whidbeyhealth.org.