Bayview Road Langley, WA,
The Market is the place to be Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. rain or shine! New Market layout gives plenty of room to shop and social distance.
Parking has changed so be aware that our entrance is controlled to 50 shoppers at a time.
We are taking the following steps to keep our customers, vendors and staff safe:
- We will be monitoring crowd size and enforcing social distancing measures to avoid crowds gathering.
- We have spread our vendors out to give as much distance as possible between vendors.
- We have provided visual markers and/or signage at vendor booths to assist in 6' spacing between customers.
- A hand washing station will be made available to customers with soap and paper towels with signage about COVID-19.
- No public restroom
- Only "grocery-type" vendors are permitted to sell including the sale of food items, plant starts, fruit trees and flowers. Crafters are not allowed to sell at the Market at this time (except for the sale of soap).
- We have removed access to customer picnic seating.
- We have postponed all music and entertainment.
- Sampling of products is prohibited and vendors will not be able to fill customer provided containers and bags.